|ɢᴏᴅʀɪᴄ ᴍᴀᴄᴄᴀʟʟᴜᴍ (invocation) wrote,|
@ 2030-05-04 00:03:00
FULL NAME: Godric Liam MacCallum
DOB: May 4, 1992
PLACE OF BIRTH: Edinburgh, Scotland
ROLE: Born Witch
MARITAL STATUS: Married to Wynn Gwydion-MacCallum
PARENTS: Cameron and Fiona MacCallum
SIBLINGS: Gregory (older brother, 30), Kirstin (older sister, 27)
• Named for his maternal great grandfather. Though everyone calls him Rick and outside the family and a few close friends, nobody knows that his name is Godric. Everyone thinks that his name is Richard.
• Both parents were members of the Scottish Council of Witches and now hold rather high positions in the International Witches Council.
• Speaks fluent Gaelic and if he doesn't want to talk to you, he'll pretend he doesn't understand you and speak only in it. He doesn't care that they speak English in Scotland. He'll still act like he has no idea what you're saying.
• Is a complete and total Star Wars geek. Has a vast collection of Force FX lightsabers and likes to pretend he's a Sith. In secret.
• Prefers staying home and playing World of Warcraft to going out and partying. In fact, he hasn't been to a non-official party since his senior prom in high school.
• Is very much a dog person and would own all of them if he was allowed to. Has one puppy named Revan.
• Was born during an incredibly bad thunderstorm. He claims that's why he has an affinity for lightning magic.
• Double majored in computer engineering and computer sciences and has his Masters in computer sciences. Has also gotten Cisco Certified (CCNP). Has started doing a lot of work for families of the Witches Council in regards to networking and basic computer troubleshooting and repair.
• Plays the guitar. Is pretty good at it, too. And has a decent singing voice. But, it takes a lot to get him to play and sing for anyone other than himself.
• Still lives at home with his parents and is not ashamed of that fact in the slightest.
• Knows how to use swords and knives. Is surprisingly handy with a claymore.
• Does not necessarily believe in "white" and "black" magic. He thinks that the intention behind the spell is what makes it good or evil. Evil and be used for good and good can most certainly be used for evil.
• Is not so secretly not upset that he is the youngest and, therefore, is not expected to follow in his parents footsteps of being high ranking members of the Grand Coven and is, for the most part, allowed to do his own thing.
Godric Liam MacCallum was born during in the Spring of 1992 to prestigious Scottish witches, Cameron and Fiona MacCallum. He was the third, and final, child of the couple. It was a rather hard birth on mother, and baby, and it left her unable to have any more children, and him a little sickly in his infancy. While Fiona was grieved by this, she never once took it out on her youngest child. If anything, it made her love him more. After all, she'd come close to losing him.
From an early age, it was clear that he was going to follow in his family's footsteps with possessing some sort of magical ability. And by the time he was six, he was already able to manipulate water and fire and easily cast glamours. He and his siblings were home schooled by the finest tutors in Scotland to avoid any mishaps that may occur with young children that have magical abilities. Naturally, his studies also helped him control and strengthen his abilities and by the time that he was ten, he was already mastering the art of evocation, quite easily too.
Soon after Rick's 11th birthday, the family up and moved to the States as his parents were given seats on the International Witch Council. After many days discussing things with the Scottish council and their family, they decided that it was a good move for the family and left Scotland for Charleston, South Carolina. Even though Rick wasn't in traditional school, and wasn't leaving that many friends behind, it was still a difficult move for him. His siblings had a much easier time of it. He'd never left Scotland for longer than a couple of weeks at a time for family holidays and, for the first time ever, he was being put in actual school, albeit a private school.
Even though it terrified him, he acclimated well and made friends easily. Even though he did make friends easily, he was still a very quiet kid and it was rare that he did much socializing outside of school activities. It didn't stop him from playing football (aka soccer), as he'd loved it when they lived in Scotland. He excelled in school and graduated high school at the top of his class. In addition to his education, he continued to excel in his magic studies. By the time he was in high school, he'd out shown his siblings in certain things (evocation spells, elemental magic, and illusions) while he simply could not grasp things like divination, wards and healing.
He returned to Scotland to attend the University of Edinburgh. At his mother's request, he returned to Charleston and take some time off to be with the family and maybe thing about taking a job in the coven. He agreed and returned to his American home after graduation. He took a couple of years off and did as his mother requested. He worked a little for the International Council, making a little bit of a name for himself. It wasn't enough for him though and he was soon applying to the University of South Carolina Masters program.
Once he got his Masters, he continued his education with getting Cisco certified and has become the main computer guy for the International Council and also the local Council. During the holiday season of 2016, he returned to Scotland again to catch up with old friends and some family that was still there. Upon returning to the States, he was informed that he would be joining his parents at a dinner with the Gwydion family. At dinner, he was introduced to their daughter, Wynn, then promptly informed that they would be getting married on March 20th, and to please pass the rolls.
EVOCATION EXPERT: A master of spells that manipulate energy or create something from nothing.
ELEMENTAL MAGIC: Able to imbue any and all of his magic with the elements. Has a particular affinity to lighting/electricity.
ILLUSION: While not a master, he is very good with illusions, altering perceptions and creating false images.
TELKINESIS: Has the ability to move small objects with his mind.
SPELL CASTING: Focuses more on offensive spells, though does have a knowledge of a few defensive ones, in case they are needed.
CONTACT: ooc aim: unforgivabie
PB: Douglas Booth